Bruce silverstein gallery is pleased to present a retrospective of the work of paul outerbridge 1896 1958 this is the first exhibition of its scope to be held in new york since 1979 and will be the largest exhibition of outerbridges work since 2009 at the getty museum los angeles. So wrote paul outerbridge rather exaltedly about his chosen profession he was a designer and illustrator in new york before turning to photography in the 1920s. Masters of photography features the greatest practitioners of the camera over 750 photos along with extensive essays and biographies make this an indispensable resource for the casual or professional student of photography. American photographer paul outerbridge created shimmering artifical paradises from cubist still life images to nudes his sensitivity to light and
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.