Book 1 the argument this first book proposes first in brief the whole subject mans disobedience and the loss thereupon of paradise wherein he was plact then touches the prime cause of his fall the serpent or rather satan in the serpent who revolting from god and drawing to his side many legions of angels was by the command of god . Your complete online resource for the study of john miltons paradise lost. Paradise lost and paradise regained signet classics john milton 42 out now what can we say about miltons paradise lost its a very long poem
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.