Clinical linguistics is the application of linguistic concepts theories and methods to the study of language disorders these disorders can result from impairment of or breakdown in one or more of the following language components prosody phonology morphology syntax semantics pragmatics . Clinical linguistics is the branch of linguistics that applies linguistic concepts and theories to the study of language disorders as the name suggests clinical linguistics is a dual facing discipline. Clinical linguistics may benefit from a biolinguistic turn in language sciences
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.